Tummy Tuck Surgery in Hyderabad
What is Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tuck is a cosmetic surgery used to get a perfectly toned tummy. It is also known as “Abdominoplasty” because one can make the abdomen thinner and more firm by this surgery. This surgery involves the removal of excess fat and skin from the lower and middle abdomen in order to tighten the abdominal wall. Common changes in the human body like sagging skin, stretch marks, muscle separation etc which are generally caused during pregnancy. These pregnancy changes cause permanent damage to the abdominal skin but tummy tuck surgery can improve the appearance of your stomach by removing extra fat and will give you a streamlined stomach. We offer Tummy Tuck Surgery in Hyderabad.
Things to Consider before going for tummy tuck surgery?
This surgery is not for everyone. It is done in a combination with another body cosmetic procedure like buttock lift. So, if you have any of the following issues, your doctor might take caution against this surgery.
- One should have its body mass index greater than 40.
- You should physically be healthy and have a stable weight.
- Women should consider future pregnancy.
- One must plan to lose a significant amount of weight.
- If you have any chronic condition such as diabetes, heart disease and irritable bowel syndrome this surgery is not suitable for you.
- A tummy tuck is for you if bothered by your abdominal appearance.
The Procedure of Tummy Tuck:
This surgery includes the following steps:
- Anesthesia- Tummy tuck is a surgical procedure, so your doctor will give you anesthesia before surgery.
- The incision- Tummy tuck requires an incision in the area between the belly and the pubic hairline and the second incision is around the navel to remove upper abdominal fat. The Shape and length of the incision depending on the amount of fat in the abdominal area.
- Closing the incision- In the last skin adhesives, Sutures, tapes or clips close the skin incisions.
Our specialists at Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre are expert professionals in the field of cosmetic surgery, with years of experience and access to latest equipment and knowledge of the best practices related to the craft of cosmetic surgery. As such you will be in great hands when you come to us. We will elaborate the entire process to you in details, discussing your pain points and how we can help with them.
Backed with modern surgery tools, our specialists ensure that the respective patients gets positive result through the surgery.
Before & After:
What is Tummy Tuck?
The surgical removal of excess flab from your abdomen is known as abdominoplasty or Tummy tuck. It lends you a firmer and flatter tummy.
Redefine Plastic Surgery Center offers the Tummy Tuck in Hyderabad.
Who requires Tummy Tuck?
You can be sure that you need a tummy tuck if you have the following
Very loose abdominal muscles that are not responding to regular exercises or diets
Minimum skin elasticity or excess fat in your abdominal region
Suffering to get rid of the baby bump post delivery
Visible ugly stretch marks on the abdominal regions
Who are eligible for Tummy Tuck surgery?
Tummy tuck is mostly opted by women post delivery. However, people of both genders are eligible for a tummy tuck surgery if they are
Tummy Tuck Cost In Hyderabad
How is Tummy Tuck done?
Tummy Tuck involves incision under the naval to lift the upper skin and repair the underlying muscle. It may involve the shifting of the belly button as well.
How is Tummy Tuck different from Liposuction?
Liposuction is the removal of fat from under the skin and above the abdominal muscles. On the other hand tummy tuck not only removes the excess fat but also repairs the slack abdominal muscles.
Does Tummy Tuck require hospitalisation?
Yes, it does. Tummy Tuck is done under general anaesthesia and you might need to spend a few days the hospital. However, if you are opting for mini tummy tuck, which is a simpler procedure compared to the tummy tuck, you might skip hospitalisation. However, your doctor is the person to decide on to it.
What are the benefits of Tummy Tuck?
Flat, firm abdomen and contoured waistline
Removal of excess abdominal skin resulting from excessive weight loss or child birth
Minimal visibility of stretch marks
The proper functionality of the internal organs due to the removal of excess fat