Filler Injections in Hyderabad
Filler Injections, also called as facial fillers or dermal fillers, is a type of surgery or treatment for plump thinning lips, eyebrow lift, cheekbones enhance, etc. The main aim of this treatment is to make the person look younger. It is a short treatment and is done in less than an hour and requires no special after treatment medication. What a traditional facelift can cost you; the filler injections can cost less and is done in less than 30 minutes. The result of this lasts for 4 months. This type of treatment is also used as Volumizer, plumping and lifting cheeks and other areas of your face. We at Redefine Plastic Surgery & Hair Transplant Centre undertake this filler injection method only after taking patients go-ahead when they are provided with all the details about the result. We provides Filler Injections in Hyderabad.
There are different types of fillers used by surgeons. Below are few-
Juvederm– It is used for collecting fillers from different parts of the face areas. Juvederm Ultra XC helps in plumping up the lips, and areas nearby the chin. It has anesthetic Lidocaine that can minimize the discomfort after the treatment.
Restylane– It helps to smoothen the wrinkles and folds. There is Restylane Lyft- a thicker gel used for correcting severe wrinkles and folds. We use fully FDA approved product to ensure you get the right treatment.
Radiesse– It is used for treating moderate-to-severe facial creases like nasolabial folds. It is also used to plump up cheeks and other areas of the face.
Result of Filler Injections-
The result of this injection is temporary-lasting for a few months. This also depends on what type of injection filler is used and in which area. The amount of administration of the filler completely depends on the depth of the skin or wrinkle. The exact result of this treatment can be identified by our surgeons.
Our surgeons will examine the area and the type of injection required; accordingly the treatment will be done. We communicate with our patients to know if they have skin issues or a skin allergy to avoid undergoing this treatment. Moreover, during the consultation we provide them with complete costing of the surgery. Connect with us now and gain a younger look to your face.
What are Filler Injections?
Filler Injections are used to correct wrinkled skin and pitted scars on your face. It is also used to make thin lips get a fuller appearance.
Redefine You offers the treatments involving Filler Injections in Hyderabad.
How do Filler Injections work?
Fillers are injected under the skin and cause the area to puff up. This makes the area look fuller and smoother; thus reducing the visibility of wrinkles and pitted scars.
What are the different types of fillers used and how long their effect lasts?
- There are various types of fillers that can be utilised in the process. These fillers are slowly used up by the skin and after that you skin goes back to its original form.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is the most common form of fillers that are used. Hyaluronic Acid draws fluid to the affected areas to smoothen it. The effect last from about 9 to 12 months.
- Harvested body fat cells – This is organic filler; here the fat cells are harvested from other parts of your body and injected on the affected area. This has the most long lasting result that may last for years.
- Bio-degradable man-made polymers – The effect lasts up till 2 years
Calcium hydroxylapatite – The effect lasts for 12 months
- Microscopic plastic beads and bovine collagen (Artefill) – You need to undergo an allergy test at least 4 week prior to the procedure if you are using Bovin Collagen. The beads in Microscopic Plastic Bead filler are made of poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA). These beads remain permanently under the skin though the collagens may get absorbed. The effect of these fillers last up to 5 years.
- What are the benefits of Filler Injections?
- Youthful skin, that looks and feels smoother.
Zero visible scars
- Minimal recovery time and side effects
- Instant and long lasting results
- No hospitalisation or dressing required
What can you except after Filler Injections?
You can experience mild itching sensation, redness or swelling. These generally disappear after 36 hours. However, if these symptoms continue, get in touch with your doctor immediately.
For more information on Filler Injections Hyderabad or book an appointment, contact us today.