Face Lift Surgery in Hyderabad
What is Facelift Surgery?
Facelift Surgery or Rhytidectomy is the surgical way to get rid of visible signs of aging from your face. This procedure helps to get rid of sagging skin and visible wrinkles from your skin. Redefine You offers the Facelift Surgery in Hyderabad. Dr. Hari Kiran Chekuri is one of the renowned Plastic Surgeons in Hyderabad known for his efficiency in procedures like Facelift. We provides affordable Face Lift Surgery in Hyderabad.
How to know that whether I need a Facelift surgery?
- You can book a Facelift Surgery if you see the following signs
- Prominently visible wrinkles all over your face, especially around your eyes and your laugh lines
- Sagging skin on cheeks and over eyes
- Drooping cheeks and flopping jaw lines
- The angle between the lower jaw and the neck losing prominence
What is the perfect age for Facelift Surgery?
Our skin starts losing its elasticity between after 40. So, you can opt for this procedure anytime between 40 to 60 years depending upon the requirement. However, some of us may even notice skin sagging before 40. This may happen due to weight loss, smoking, over exposure to sun, pollution or due to genetic traits. They might opt for the surgery even before they are 40.
Is Facelift Surgery only for women?
Though most Facelift aspirants are women, this procedure is not gender biased. Anybody can take its advantage to keep looking young for years.
How is the Facelift done?
An incision is made near the hairline down to the temporal region near to the ears. The downward incision moves up behind the ears from the chin. The skin and the muscles are lifted to remove the excess fat. The skin is pulled back and stitched to close the incisions; thus minimising the wrinkles to a great extent. The excess skin is trimmed off. Sometimes a drain is left to remove the excess blood.
What are benefits of Facelift Surgery?
- Youthful skin with hardly visible wrinkles
- Easy procedure with minimal discomfort and side effects
- A day care procedure done under general anaesthesia; doesn’t require hospitalisation
- Nominal recovery period;
More know information on Face lift Surgery in Hyderabad get in touch with us today.