Chemical Peels Treatment in Hyderabad
Everyone wants a flawless skin to look beautiful and admiring all the time. But with time we face skin problems such as wrinkles, dark spots, acne and many more. These days there are many techniques to get a flawless skin and shine bright always and chemical peel is one of the methods. We provides Chemical Peels Treatment in Hyderabad.
What Is Chemical Peel?
It is technique in which a chemical solution is applied on the skin which exfoliates the skin and ultimately the skin peels off. Chemical peel makes the skin look and feel nice. This technique removes fine lines under the eyes and from around the neck, reduces wrinkles which are caused by aging and sun damage, remove mild scars, treat many types of acne, and also reduce freckles, aging spots, and dark spots caused due to birth control pills and pregnancy.
Procedure of Chemical Peel
- It is an outpatient procedure which is treated at the doctor’s office or in a surgery centre.
- Before the procedure starts the doctor cleans off the skin properly where chemical peel is to be done.
- After cleaning the chemical solution is applied on small areas of your skin.
- During the procedure you may feel burning sensation for about five to ten minutes. Doctor will put cool compresses on the skin to give you relief from the stinging sensation.
- If you go for a deeper peel the doctor will prescribe you few pain medications.
Complications after Undergoing Chemical Peel
- After chemical peel surgery your skin may develop a permanent or temporary colour change.
- In some cases scarring may result in certain areas of the skin.
- People who have herpes outbreaks can have cold blisters after chemical peel surgery.
- In some cases people also suffer from some type of skin infection.
Our doctors at redefined plastic surgery & hair transplant believe in personalised approach towards our patients and understand that the surgery can be a scary approach for people and that is why we explain all the necessary details that are involved with the process of ranging from the costs involved, the possible risks, the methods, for preparing for the surgery, and the outcome of the surgery to the patients.
Book Appointment for Chemical Peels Treatment in Hyderabad.